Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Liquid Lipstick Madness- Anastasia Beverly Hills & Hot Makeup Professionals


Liquid lipsticks have been a craze lately. Everyone wants long lasting, super pigmented, bold lips and Anastasia Beverly Hills released their highly anticipated Liquid Lipsticks late 2014. 

If you watched my IMATS Haul, you would know I picked up a few of these after waiting 2 hours! Watch the Haul HERE.


The product is very pigmented and long lasting, but they will dry out your lips! Make sure to exfoliate and condition your lips before applying this product. You can add a little balm over it when dry to bring back moisture to your lips.

My favorite shades are Heathers and Bloodline, surprise surprise. I find these lippies to be nice.

If your expecting a hydrating long lasting lip product, keep looking, this is not it, but if you don't mind a little dehydration for longevity, then you've got your product.

I feel that the Sephora Lip Creams are very comparable to the Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks and the Sephora ones are only $13 vs. $20. So if your on a budget, check out Sephora. My favorite shades are 01 and 03.


Another lip discovery from IMATS is Hot Makeup Professionals and I'm in love with the gloss New Vogue. This is one of the most pigmented glosses I've tried and the longevity is good. It's not sticky or goopy.

I'm not usually a gloss fan, but Hot Makeup won me over on their gloss. Runway is their kiss me more lip cream and I find this such a beautiful creamy products in my favorite bold red shade.

Defiantly keep an eye out for Hot Makeup Professionals coming soon!

Will you be trying the Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks?

XOXO
Serein

No comments: