Thursday, July 31, 2014

Biggest Tarte Sale Of The Year!

One of my favorite brands is having a friends and family sale!

From now till August 4th Tarte.com is having a 30% off all purchases, it's one of the best deals I've seen all year for this brand.

Just use: FANDF at checkout to receive your discount.

Also make sure you get the most out of your online purchases by using Ebates as well. I'm fairly new to this, but have already received my first check just for doing my normal online shopping. Here is a referral link.

Just sign up for free. Goto Ebates.com first before hitting your favorite online retailer. You earn cash back and exclusive coupons just for doing your normal shopping. Every penny saved is a penny earned!

Curious about what I recommend from Tarte? Well I've done quite a few videos on the brand and featured many items, but here are a few First Impression Videos in case you missed them.

Tarte Tinted BB Treatment. A great everyday get up and go tinted BB or primer for more put together looks.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation. One of my favorite full coverage long lasting foundations

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation. A staple for my makeup collection.

Some of my other favorite Tarte products:

Will you be hitting this amazing sale? What are you going to buy? Let me know in the comments (btw I'm still figuring it out so I don't know how to reply yet) 

xoxo
Serein

No comments: