Monday, January 19, 2015

NARS Spring 2015 Collection


On Thursday I was lucky enough to attend The NARS Melrose Boutique Blogger Event launching their new Spring 2015 Collection. Watch the vlog here.

I'm a HUGE fan of NARS and I love the quality of the products. The Spring 2015 Collection is all about nudes and ethereal natural faces. You'll see a lot of, less is more, pale pinks, nudes, taupe, shimmer, and no makeup makeup looks.

This is defiantly a trend I can run with. If you've been watching my channel or following me for awhile you might have noticed how I love neutrals. I'm always less is more, sometimes a little more smokey and a bit more of a bold red lip, but in general I feel the face and contour should look natural.


The new NARS Porto Venere Eye Paint is to die for. This pale nude pink long wearing cream shadow/ gel liner evens out the eyelid with the faintest glow. You can wear this on it's own or underneath for a clean base ready for other shadows. Once set, it's budge proof.


Next up is the gorgeous NARS St paul De Vence Duo Eyeshadow. This is absolutely the most wearable 2 shades. Anyone can pull off this beautiful peach and light brown. I see myself wearing this everyday.


Going with the theme of less is more and flawless glow, NARS came out with this baby. I'm obsessed. The NARS all day luminous weightless foundation is my new favorite foundation. This is completely weightless, long wearing, and full coverage. It comes with a pump! The frosted glass bottle is beautiful on any vanity, and one pump covers my whole face.

To use make sure to shake well. Prep the skin with moisturizer, serum, and primer. Work one area at a time since the foundation dries and sets quickly. Less is more with this one, so start with one pump.

I did a whole first impressions review on the foundation and wear my new shadows on my channel. Click here to watch.


I've put myself on a budget until I use up some products I already own, I am now kicking myself for not picking up the blush, highlight, and single shadow. Also debating about the glosses, but I really need to use up what I have, especially after my crazy hauling at IMATS this past weekend. 

What do you think of The NARS Spring 2015 collection? Do you like the less is more look? 

I know I'm happy to be able to put down to makeup brush a bit and look more natural. 

XOXO
Serein

No comments: