Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Build Your Own Palette- Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Shadows


When Anastasia Beverly Hills launched their individual shadows, I was overjoyed! One of my favorite palettes in 2014 was the Limited Edition Amrezy Palette. The shadows were rich, pigmented, and neutral with just enough options for a slight pop of color. 

This year at IMATS I waited 2 hours in line to pick out my own palette. Something about buying shadows online for the first time is just so unsatisfying. I like to swatch and see everything in person. After some thought and knowing the 2 shades I had to have from the Amrezy Palette, I ended up with these 8 shadows. 


Caramel and Sienna were my two must haves from the Amrezy Palette. Caramel is such a beautiful warm neutral crease color. Sienna is a warm brown on the redder side and looks great to help blend outer corner shades.

The shadows are just as pigmented as I expected. Each shadow is $8 and with purchase of 4, 8, or 10 you get an empty palette which is usually $11.

I have to say for $10 they are great quality, lots of wearable options and a good alternative to MAC shadows.



What would shades would be in your customized palette?

XOXO
Serein

No comments: