Wednesday, August 13, 2014

California Casual Fashion

I'm all about comfort especially in warm weather. Lately I'm all about neutrals and breathable outfits in this unusual muggy weather for Southern California. 

All photos by CLPhotoLA


  • Top- Angel 
  • Shorts- Free People
  • Shoes- Dailylook.com 

I've been loving my Rebecca Minkoff bag. Changing it up from my usual large handbags has been a wonderful and freeing feeling. The cross body chain is great for leaving my hands free while shopping or enjoying summer activities. 

I always feel like I need a little life in footwear to elongate my legs, being 5'4" I need all the extra inches I can get. These platforms are just the right amount of life while still being comfortable enough for strolling. The straps need to be worn in a bit to avoid blisters. 

The red polish is my new Christian Louboutin Nail Polish. I wrote a whole post about the beauty here.






What's your goto warm weather style? 

For up to date pics follow me on Instagram!

XOXO
Serein

No comments: