Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Gift of Gold - Tatcha Golden Lip + Mirror Duo


With the holidays coming around this year, I am looking at all I have to be grateful for the year. My little hobby that made me happy has taken over my life in the best way possible. Through the madness of videos, posts, and social media, I have met some amazing women who are loving, kind, talented, and all around good humans. 

While this is a review for Tacha, it's a special one because a dear friend I've met this year because of my Youtube channel sent it to me. Carla from Fashion Maven Mommy went out of her way to reach out to me during the Allure Beauty Blogger Awards. Carla has stood by me and believed in me in all my endeavors when I was down. There is something about Carla, she is positive, wise, and always hopeful.  This special delivery was completely unexpected and it's more than a lip balm for me. 


Carla sent me the most luxury lip balm and mirror set I've ever seen. Tatcha's packaging is exquisite. 


The balm is a Camilla balm underneath a sheet of gold. Yes, gold! The balm is incredibly hydrating and absorbs quickly, perfect before apply lipstick. The gold crushes upon application and leaves a beautiful golden sparkle. 




The holiday kit includes a beautiful gold mirror and lavender cloth case. The mirror is perfect to put in my bag, something I was missing in my purse.


Everything is packaged beautifully and makes the perfect holiday gift for anyone. Who doesn't need lip balm?

Make sure to check out Carla's blog Fashion Maven Mommy if you haven't already.

Will you be purchasing anything from Tatcha this holiday season? Use code: FF20 for 20% off.

XOXO
Serein

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you so much for the sweet words! You are a wonderful friend and i'm so lucky to have met you! BTW the pictures are gorgeous! You are such a talent! Wow! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Carla