Saturday, December 27, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014


Just wanted to do a quick post and share with you my beauty loot from Christmas. Lots of folks like to film "What I Got For Christmas" videos, but I find it so hard these days when my presents are scattered from Black Friday through Christmas.

Here are the beauty items that I received this year. Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Christian Louboutin Nail Colour The Pops in Wherever
My husband really wanted to be able to get me this beautiful polish because of my wedding shoes. I talk all about why I would spend $50 on a nail polish here. Also I tell my story about the blue Louboutins and my wedding in my last vlog for vlogmas here.

Tartelette Matte Palette
While stopping in to pick up my polish, I saw the much anticipated tartelette palette. Seeing it in person I couldn't pass it up, especially when I knew I had a bit extra on the gift card I received. The palette in person is so gorgeous and non of the pictures I've seen has done it justice. More on the palette in my next posts.

Chanel Reverie Parisienne Les 4 Ombres in 236 Tisse Fantaisie
Chanel's new spring collection is out and I picked out one of the eyeshadow quads. The blushes while beautiful, just didn't look right on my complexion. More on this beauty in future blog posts.

What did you get for Christmas?

XOXO
Serein

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Though I did not get a beauty product this year I got some cozy pajamas to wear! can't wait for your review for the tartalette >.<