Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fitness & Nutrition

It's short shorts, tank top, crop top, sun dress, and bikini wearing season again and we all are ready to shed some layers to show off some skin.

Recently I teamed up with Heath Nut Nutrition on youtube to do an at home fitness routine & post workout snack collaboration.


I've been watching Nikole for a few months now and she comes up with the most delicious, healthy, clean, inspiring foods on her channel. I have to be honest, I've totally fallen off my eating clean plan for quite some time and I'm paying for it, emotionally, mentally, and physically. It's just so hard to stay motivated after your wedding and honeymoon.

After getting a few requests on tips for staying fit, I decided I'd share some of my goto exercise that I will do in front of the TV or even at the gym.

I was a dancer for over 14 years and since then have stayed very active with cardio barr and pilates. I love to stay active, it keeps me mentally and physically healthy. So while I'm not as active as I use to be, I will do these few moves to keep muscle tone and stay flexible if I can't get to a class or the gym.

Make sure you check out these delicious well thought out post work out snacks from Heath Nut Nutrition and tell her I sent you!


Did you try any of these snacks & exercise? What do you think? Would you like to see more videos and posts like this? Don't forget to subscribe to my blog & youtube channel!

xoxo
Serein

disclaimer: I am not a fitness professional or expert, these moves are from my own experience. With any activity make sure your in good health and ask a heal care professional before starting any exercise regiment. 




No comments: