Thursday, June 19, 2014

Perfect Summer All in One Treatment Primer

I'm a big fan for less is more. I'm even a bigger fan of multipurpose products, especially in the sweltering summer months. Summer is for get up and go enjoy the beautiful weather, not spending your whole day pimping. You want to look effortless not over done.


Tarte came out with their BB tinted treatment primer last year and I finally gave it a try this year. I love most Tarte Cosmetic products and this one did not disappoint.

The texture feels amazing and goes on so smooth. I feel my skin texture improving and it would make a great primer as well for any powder foundations like my Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation, but this is definitely great for wearing alone as well. I find the color options to be a bit challenging for me with a slight tan as I have now. you can see what I mean in the video. I started with light, then exchanged it for medium, but the medium is a bit too orange for me, so ended up sticking with the light and will have to add more bronzer to it. If this was winter I'd be fine.

You can see my first impression here:


What are your thoughts on your goto summer products? Will you give this BB treatment a try? Leave me a comment or tweet me.

xoxo
Serein

No comments: