Monday, September 15, 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Comes to The U.S.

The long awaited arrival of Charlotte Tilbury has finally come to The U.S.!

I've been longing for the day watching all my favorite British youtber's talking about all the wonderful CT makeup products and it has arrived!

Recently I was lucky enough to be invited thanks to Gina from GinaismXO on youtube (check out her channel) to the Beautylish launch event. 
I purchased the Dolce Vita palette (arriving today)

The packaging of the products is superb. Just beyond beautiful and classy with the rose gold trim.  The best part of attending the event is being able to try and swatch everything. I have to be honest other than the Dolce Vita eyeshadow palette, I wasn't crazy over the rest of the eyeshadow palettes.

The Colour Chameleon Shadow Sticks are wonderful, you can smudge them out to create the perfect smokey eye and they are literally a one stop shop for a quick eye look. I couldn't decided, but you can bet I'll be placing an order for these babies very soon!


I purchased the much talked about Magic Cream after trying it out at the event, it really is magic. Also the Film Star Bronze & Glow. My Magic Cream is still on it's way to me, so I'll let you know if it's worth the hefty price of $95. The Film Star Bronze & Glow has been used everyday since I purchased it. I look forward to using the beauty everyday! Definitely a must have from the line.


You can shop a put together look from Charlotte Tilbury online at Beautylish.

Met some wonderful new blogger/ vloggers at the event!
From left: Trisha from AGlitteryLife, Gina from GinaismXO, & Gretchen from TheDailyCupcake

Me getting color matched for the Light Wonder tinted moisturizer. Cannot wait for this to arrive! It's the perfect everyday coverage no makeup makeup look.  I'm in shade #4
Beautylish has some seriously amazing customer service. They were kind enough to send me the items in stock immediately to my hotel so I could use them on my vacation. Also look at the cute packaging!

Wonder Glow (Primer), Film Star Bronze & Glow, K.I.S.S.I.N.G in Nude Kate

This baby is just amazing had to share another photo with you. 
Make sure to keep an eye out on my channel for tutorials, reviews, and more about these items I purchased from Beautylish. If you haven't used Beautylish before I HIGHLY recommend them! They are really great with customer care and communications. Very impressed with this new discovery of mine. 

Will you be purchasing any Charlotte Tilbury products? Which ones? I'd love to hear your thoughts and wish lists. 

XOXO
Serein

No comments: