Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Holiday Sneak Peak From Sephora

As I check my e-mail with blurry eyes this morning in the 100 degree weather, I see that Sephora has released some of the holiday collections already! Anyone else still trying to get over this heat wave in L.A.?

Here are my picks that I'll be looking forward to, but not till it cools a bit:

Sephora Collection Airless Travel Kit $38
I always struggle with traveling and I feel like this kit would make things so much smoother.

First Aid Beauty Fab Faves To Go Kit $28
I'm a huge fan of First Aid Beauty and this kit is a great travel kit or starter kit for any folks interested in the brand.

Makeup Forever Artist Palette $42
Makeup Forever released their new formulated Artist Shadows recently, and I have to say they are to die for! I went a little crazy recently myself, but this palette is a perfect set for neutral eyes and a little pop of color.

Mia2 winter Hydration Set $149
Oh how winter does weird dry patchy things to my poor skin! This is really a great deal with some great products, and look how cute the teal Mia2 is! 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette $58
I was a huge fan of the new dim infusion ambient lighting blush from hourglass and this is the perfect little trio for any makeup lover's kit.

Sephora Glitz & Glam Party Essentials Sampler $45
Such a cute little trial of a makeup products. I love this mini kits for gifts and stocking stuffers.

Glam Glow Gift Sexy $69
This is by far the best deal I saw in all the new holiday kits. You get a full size of the hydrating treatment and 2 smaller sizes of the popular masks. One of these full size products retail for almost $70! 

What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Anything you see above going to make it on your wish list for Santa this year?

XOXO
Serein

2 comments:

N.B. said...

I would not recommend the Sephora traveler pack. I have the bottles and they are more of a hassle to refill than anything. I kind of regret that purchase....I'm excited for that glamglow set and also these mini laura mercier caviar stick set that I saw somewhere :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip about the Sepohra traveler pack, I'll most likely take it off my wish list now! That glamglow set is to die for right?! Please let me know if you remember where you saw the mini laura mercier caviar set.