Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Experience The Skin Perfecter by Le Mieux Yourself!

So if you read yesterday's post, you'll know about my new obsession in skincare by Le Mieux, The Skin Perfecter and how much I'm loving the skincare products Le Mieux has to offer.

Update: It's that time were I get hormonal breakouts and since i've used The Skin Perfecter yesterday, and the ISO- CELL Recovery solution as my toner, my skin is looking brighter, and the breakout have stayed at bay!



If your in the Souther California area, Le Mieux is having their next event in October, and you can attend and experience the products and The Skin Perfecter yourself in person!

Gina from Giniaism XO & I at last Saturday's event
Just make sure to make a reservation! The event is free and there is free parking! Let them know that I sent you! Why not experience everything yourself?!

Easy Come Easy Glow Beauty Suite
Saturday, Oct 25, from 1:30-3:30 pm
please reserve the a spot by calling (888) 327-8188 
by Monday, Oct 20

Will you be able to make it? Let me know! I might stop by too!

XOXO
Serein

2 comments:

mc said...

I watched your youtube review about the skin perfecter too. it was very informative and helpful! Ive been wondering whether or not to get this, but now i will!
I also get hormonal acne on the chin and cheeks that started at age 24 strangely. they start from tiny clogged bumps, so i hope this will help prevent those and take them out before they become ugly, big and red

thankyou!

Unknown said...

mc - acne happens at all ages and it's so frustrating when it's hormonal. Hope this works out for you!