Monday, September 22, 2014

Ultra Sound Facial At Home!

Recently I was invited to the Le Mieux show room to learn about their skincare products and an amazing new tool on the market called the Skin Perfecter. 

Le Mieux Beautiful Show Room in Pasadena


I literally got giddy when I saw this baby!

Basically the skin perfecter is an at home ultra sound tool for your skincare routine. I was completely over the moon to learn that Le Mieux had developed an at home system for one of my favorite facials. If your new here or to my youtube channel, I filmed myself getting my first Ultra Sound Facial by my esthetician friend Kerry. Videos are below for the full process and why Ultra Sound Facials are so wonderful! 

The Skin Perfecter combines 4 skin perfecting treatments into one ultrasonic, handheld tool. It offers professional strength ultrasonic waves to gently cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and infuse to smoothen, brighten, and basically make your skin look AMAZING.

Gina from GinaismXO came with me and we both got the chance to put this baby to the test. We were both SHOCKED with the immediate results we saw and even more shocked when the folioing day our skin both looked clearer, smoother, and brighter. This was just from one use!

Now Gina and I being the shopaholics we are, both purchased this baby for $225 and were given the TGF-B Booster Serum as well. We do not regret it after seeing the results.


no makeup, before the treatment. 

after using the Skin Perfecter to cleanses, exfoliate, & extract we applied a serum and hydrating masks

immediately after removing the masks

Me being silly with the Skin Perfecter, but it's seriously so much fun!

the beauty tool that has changed my life and my husbands!
The price is completely reasonable for the tool. The average Ultra Sound Facial is anywhere from $75- $200 depending where you go. A clarisonic can be from $99- $250 not including the replacement of brush heads. The Skin Perfecter doesn't require any replacement parts and has a warranty of 1year. 

It's recommended to use the Skin Perfecter 1-3 times a week. 

I'll be doing a full review on the Skin Perfecter on my channel and how to use it in a month, so make sure to subscribe here and to my channel! There might also be a giveaway in that video (wink wink). 

I also purchased a few skincare products form Le Mieux and I have to say it's very impressive. The products are fully concentrated with no water added, so a little goes a long way and the ingredients are amazing!

Watch the videos below for part 1 & 2 of my full professional ultra sound facial and hear what a licensed esthetician has to say about ultra sound facials. 




What are your thoughts on at home skincare tools? Would you spend $225 on the Skin Perfecter?

XOXO
Serein

No comments: