Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Grey & Black Fall Casual Outfit Of The Day

Fall is HERE! Or apparently that's what the calendar says. Southern California seems to have missed the memo.

Recently I did some shopping and added some basic fall pieces to my wardrobe, today I tried to break out one of my favorite new pieces this, beautiful jacket from Ann Taylor.

I love how the jacket is cropped at the back, but long and loose in the front. This is the perfect layering piece to my summer tank tops or dresses. It also adds a bit of sophistication to my otherwise very casual outfit. 
I took a very relaxed pair of boyfriend jeans I recently purchased from ASOS (on SALE NOW) and rolled up the hem to show off these beautiful, yet incredibly easy to walk in kitten heels from Valentino. Just because I had to be up at 7AM for a work meeting, didn't mean I couldn't be comfy. 

It's easy to take good basic pieces and dress them up for work meetings. If you removed my jacket and shoes, (which I totally did for lunch as it became 80 degrees) then I'd just be in relaxed jeans and a black tank. 

The perfect casual to sophisticated look, or work to picking up the kids/ running errands look. Just bring a change of shoes. 


What are your fall must have basics?

Don't forget to watch my full "Fall Fashion Haul" that will be up on my youtube channel next week! 

XOXO
Serein

Jacket- Ann Taylor, Jeans- Asos, Shoes- Valentino, Handbag- Celine, Tank- Velvet 

1 comment:

Sana Hadj Salah said...

I'm in love with your shoes and bag!❤️
And you look gorgeous as usual :)