Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Smell Like A New Woman Every Month

I'm a HUGE fan of fragrances, just watch my fragrance collection. The problem with this little addiction of mine, is that fragrances are expensive and what you think you like might not be what you like after a few days or in my case after wearing it out of the store.

Scent Bird is a monthly fragrance subscription service that has you answer a few quick questions and gives you a list of recommended fragrances for your personal tastes. AMAZING right?! I'm alway staring at all the beautiful bottles and wondering what will I really like? More importantly what will I really like in 3oz. at $100 later?


This month I was lucky enough to be introduced to Scent Bird and I tried out the unique experience of their website. The site guides you through a series of simple questions and then a selection of fragrances. You can rate the ones you've already tried. After the process your left with a much more manageable selection of high end fragrances to choose from.

After making your selection, Scent Bird sends you a sleek ampule of your fragrance for the month. It's definitely plenty to test out and make sure you like before purchasing, the best part is that the fragrance is removable and you can switch it out with other Scent Bird fragrances sent to you.

For me this is a great way to try fragrances before committing to a full bottle or to be fun and change up my scent every month.


Stay tuned on my channel for more updates on how I'm enjoying my fragrance this month Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and more about Scent Bird.

If you'd like to try out Scent Bird yourself, they have been kind enough to extend a discount code for my readers & viewers. Use BIRD50 at checkout to receive 50% off your first month! That's only $7.50 for your fragrance and travel case!!! Most roller balls are 3X that!

Please also follow Scent Bird on all their social medias.
twitter: @scentbird or IG: @scentbird_perfume

Will you try them out? Let me know what fragrance you end of choosing!

XOXO
Serein


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh this sounds fun and exciting !