Monday, November 3, 2014

OC Beauty & Fashion Event

Born and raised from Orange County, Californian, I have to credit this little county to my shopiholicism and the origin of my fashion and beauty blogging career. Weekly shopping trips with my mom was our routine. 

Some mother daughter duos take walks, get crafty, or run marathons together. My mom and I went on marathon long shopping trips together every week. She taught me how to seek out the best deals, score coupons, always take a second look in the super discount sections of department stores, and never judge an outfit until it's been tried on. 

That being said, I'm happy to be a part of an exciting event coming up in my home county. 



There will be TONS of fun activities and lots of incredible swag! Just make sure you RSVP here. The event is free and you'll get to spend the afternoon surrounded by beauty and fashion. 

I will also be at the event for most of the time. Can't wait to see you there!

XOXO
Serein

P.S.
Please tweet me or IG me if your going! I want to make sure to say hi! 


No comments: