Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tom Ford Obsessed

Tom Ford Matte Lipstick in Velvet Cherry
If you've been watching my youtube channel, you'd know I've succumbed to a new obsession, a rather extravagant and expensive one... Tom Ford Beauty. 

This season I'm all about bold red lips and the new matte lipsticks from Tom Ford are just to die for! They go on super smooth, incredibly pigmented, rich, long lasting, fades well, and does not dry out my lips. I can wear them comfortably all day, which is saying a lot when it comes to matte lipsticks and myself. 

Can't afford a $50 lipstick? Honestly who can? I'd have to say Maybelline's new matte lipsticks are a nice dupe in the formulation. 



Next up is this whipped beauty. This is the limited edition cream eyeshadow in spice. If you like simple eye makeup, GO GET THIS NOW! A tiny bit goes a long way! I mean it! You'll only need the smallest amount to cover both eyelids. I like to use my fingers and blend it all over my lids into the crease. The dark bronze shade adds depth and a put together eye look that takes less than a minute. 

I also recently caved and purchased platinum as well. I have to say spice is still my number one pick. Platinum might be a better choice if your super fair with light eyes and hair. 

The item that I really say is worth every penny is the defining liquid eyeliner pen. This is a dual end pen. One side is a bunch of tiny fibers bound together in the most pigmented, smooth, liquid liner formula I've ever tried. I was able to draw a perfect winged line at the makeup counter with a the mirror a few feet from me, this never happens! I'm usually up agains a mirror spending 10min on one eye. Shocked at how great this liner worked, I had to have it. Since this baby has come home with me I haven't gone a day without using it when wearing makeup. 

The smaller end is perfect for reaching your inner corner without a mess. Also great to sharpen the edges of a dramatic wing. 

These three items set me back a little over $150, but I haven't been able to put them down since I purchased them. In my mind if I can use these products everyday with such joy and anticipation, it's worth the splurge. Of course this means I'm banned from makeup shopping for awhile.

Would you pick any of these items up?

XOXO
Serein

To see these products in action, check out my channel. I've been featuring them in lots of favorites videos and will be sharing my current everyday makeup look next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That eyeliner looks devine! I'm going shopping this weekend. MUAHAHAHA!! ;)

Unknown said...

Elisha True- Yay! Hope you pick it up and love it! Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading and commenting.